Share this homepage on Facebook...
Burnout - Depression Curse or Blessing

Caution Regarding Nutrients and Nutritional Supplements

95 % of the commercially available nutritional supplements (supermarkets, drugstores, pharmacies) are NOT worth the money, as there it is a matter of profiteering. The remaining 5 % is enough to achieve a great healing process .

For these reasons it is so important to not try to deal with the nutrients by yourself, but to get professional help from a doctor specializing in orthomolecular medicine or from a nutritional specialist. These specialists know WHAT the nature of the nutrients should be. They know when you should take them, how many you should take and where you can purchase them. Nutrients that are made on a wrong basis do not help, but can hurt our body if taken on a continuous basis.

Nutrients taken together with medication can result in interactions. In this case, you would be achieving the opposite of what you actually would like to achieve. This is why doctors specializing in orthomolecular medicine are so important. They match the nutrients with the medication (in those cases where the person is taking other medication) so that there are NO interactions.

Sources: Dr. Joel D. Wallach, Dr. Jackson Stockwell, doctor and head of a cancer clinic in Salt Lake City.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you would like to hear more about this subject, have any further questions or if you should be interested in any literature regarding this subject.

Burnout - Depression - Curse or Blessing - The book of Gerhard Huber Media library Gerhard Huber as a speaker about burnout and depressionen Escaping from Burnout and Depression - The second book of Gerhard Huber Gerhard Huber - Author Burnout - Depression - Curse or Blessing Burnout Depression burned out depressive disease despair hopeless thoughts of death hope trust chance believe in yourself Courage to change Life